The Sun Tavern - Booking Enquiry
We Are Open!
We’ve been working extremely hard behind the scenes to make sure we are Covid-19 secure for our customers and our staff so we can all enjoy our beautiful pub once again. We want you to feel at ease with your family and friends so we’ve got safe distancing, secure systems and easy to follow guidelines in place.
We accept reservations and highly recommend you book in advance!
As of the 17th October 2020, the government also updated their guidance to us. There are now some additional measures we would like you to be aware of before your visit:
- Please wait at the entrance and you will be seated by a member of our team
- You will be given full table service during your visit and the bar area is for takeaway customers only
- You are not required to wear a mask when you are sat at your table but masks must be worn everywhere else inside our pub
- Groups of up to 6 people max. allowed
- Only single households (and support bubbles) can now meet indoors
- We must close no later than 10pm each evening
Most importantly, we want you to enjoy yourself. So please ask us any questions and know that we are working hard to give you the same old Sun Tavern experience you know and love!
About the Pub
Our youngest of the bunch, The Sun Tavern is perfectly located for Covent Garden, just a 2 minute walk from the tube station. With a slight Art-Deco feel The Sun Tavern is a great bar for a social drink, a meet with friends or a home-cooked meal in the upstairs bar next to the roaring fire. Our Manager, Vikki has worked with our company for over 3 years and has become part of the family.
The large upstairs bar and dining area is an ideal place to have a breather from the hustle and bustle of London’s West-End, whether having a sit down meal, a pre-theatre drink or just re-charging the batteries, this bar is for you. Also available for private functions for groups up to 60.